Woodcrest State College is an innovative school that provides the ultimate learning experience for the needs of the students in the Greater Springfield community.
Consider the advantages of our sophisticated P–12 College:
- Established reputation for quality education in the Springfield community since 1998.
- Clear vision and values that commit us to the best outcomes for each student (see Strategic Plan).
- Seamless Prep to Year 12 Graduation.
- Resource rich setting with laptop and wireless internet technologies, gymnasiums, laboratories, playing fields, performing and practical arts classrooms.
- Academic Challenge and Enrichment (ACE) classes for high achieving students.
- Sports Excellence in Netball, Volleyball, Basketball and Futsal.
- On site Kindergarten (opened 2012) and Trade Training Centre (opened 2014).