GSCC Business After Hours
Members Only – Business After Hours – Annual General Meeting – Springfield Tavern
Wed November 21
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Springfield Tavern, Springfield Parkway, Springfield QLD 4300
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General meeting of the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce (GSCC) will be held at the Springfield Tavern, Springfield on Wednesday the 21st November 2018, commencing 5.30pm.
The order of business will be:
- Confirmation of previous AGM Minutes;
- Presentation of President’s Report;
- Presentation of the Association’s Financial Statement and distribution of the Association’s Audit Report for year end 30 June 2018;
- Election of Verifier for the next financial year; and
- Election of the Management Committee (roles on rotation this year):
- Secretary; and
- 2 x General committee members.
As per the 2017 Annual General Meeting and our amendment of the Association’s Rules, our Management Committee roles are on two-year term rotations and as such, only the above 4 positions are open for election this year.
Please note that this event is strictly for members only.
Financial members that are unable attend the AGM are eligible to submit a proxy vote. Please call Leila Stewart on 0434 035 020 if you would like to arrange this.
Anyone interested in nominating for the available positions please click here to download the nomination form.
(Please note that GSCC has the following insurance cover – Public Liability Insurance – $10,000,000 and Management Liability Insurance of $ 5,000,000).