Focal Community Services
Focal is a community services organisation based in Ipswich, specialising in disability support. The name Focal is derived from ‘Friends of Challinor Aid League’; which has supported individuals, their families and carers since its inception in 1974.
We are a not-for-profit incorporated organisation governed by a volunteer Board. For more information about our Board, please read our Focal governance page.
To create endless opportunities for all.
Focal empowers a life of choice by listening and working alongside you towards your goals.
- We listen and empower
- It’s about you and your dreams
- We deliver what you need and want
- Real community connection
- We go where you want and need
- We provide a safe platform to nurture growth